Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 August 2011

Voyage, Sorrento

My friend Clare and I went to uni together for three years. To go from seeing each other practically everyday to not having enough hours in the day to even do simple tasks completely sucks. So we decided to catch up over breakfast and it has become a regular thing we do!




It's always so wonderful to chat to a friend on a crisp morning, especially when you are overlooking the beach from your seat. We headed to Voyage in Sorrento on a sunny Sunday. This was my first time here, it always looks busy and the menu looked great, plus Clare had been quite a few times so I had high hopes.

Without a doubt I was going to get nothing else but Norma's Salsa ($18.50).



This contained absolutely everything that I love in one and was presented beautifully.  Poached eggs with grilled vine tomatoes, avocado, wilted spinach and mouth-watering marinated feta on crispy delicious toast.
I couldn't really think of anything better for breakfast, the deciding factor on coming back for me, is always how the eggs are cooked. These were simply poached to perfection!

The only negative thing about this cafe is the fact that they want you in and then they want you out quick smart. Borderline rude, but it was enjoyable none-the-less and I'd love to go back and try something else off their menu such as; Brioche French Toast served with orange water & vanilla mascarpone, poached fruit and maple syrup ($16.50) or the Omelette with mushroom and sage ragout, truffled goat cheese and toast ($18.50).

Check out their menu for yourself! http://www.voyagekitchen.com.au/


Voyage Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment