Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 May 2012

Sayers, Leederville

Oh there's no denying how much I adore Sayers. It's simply the cutest place with such incredible food and the presentation far exceeds any other cafe I have been to around Perth, so far. You really have to be lucky to get a spot on a Sunday morning, it's quite popular and I've had to dine elsewhere sometimes.

On this particular morning I was all about the museli. What I loved so much about it is it really tasted homemade. Chunky whole nuts scattered throughout, delicious seeds and oats and served with a jar of greek yoghurt & compote of blueberries and milk in its own old fashioned mini bottle!

 Darryn had some perfectly poached eggs with a side of Sayer's beans and toasted ciabatta bread. Their toast could possibly be one of the best I've ever tasted and it's all finished off with a drizzle of some fine olive oil - which he loves, so that's a bonus!
If you haven't been, you're more than missing out - you're wasting your tastebuds!


Sayers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment